Located twenty minutes from Cincinnati, The Ridge boasts exquisite natural beauty and private serenity for a relaxing recovery experience.
Ohio Alcohol & Drug Treatment
With an impressive recovery rate cited by The Cincinnati Enquirer, The Ridge is a Physician-Managed & Joint Commission certified program with services and amenities including:
- Only 15 beds means the Midwest’s most focused treatment
- Physician-designed and managed treatment program
- Emphasis on education for patients and their families
- Healthy, nutritious meals crafted by two on-site chefs
- Specialty in discreetly treating executives and professionals
- Gorgeous 51-acre estate
- Extensive recreational exercise activities
Physician Designed & Managed
- MD screens clients to ensure the right level of care
- We can manage the Detox Process
- Thorough 12-Step Program Supported by Education and Family Group
- MD-driven Treatment Team meets with clients to optimize treatment
- We coordinate post-Ridge aftercare solutions
We accept most insurances out of network*. We can verify your benefits and calculate your co-pay, usually within 90 minutes.
Just a few of the many major insurance providers we accept out of network:
*unfortunately Medicaid and Medicare do not cover our treatment services.Submit Insurance for Verification
Dr. Marc Whitsett M.D.
Facilitated by our compassionate medical staff, Our treatment program is the most focused of its kind, because it’s run by our seasoned Medical Director Dr. Marc Whitsett, who’s vision for the very best Ohio drug rehab treatment centers guides the clinical team and your recovery process.
Dr. Whitsett’s treatment program is successfully executed by our staff of doctors, nurses and experienced, licensed counselors. We also have a psychiatrist on-staff to help clients address various mental health issues.
Dr. Whitsett continues the legacy started by Dr. Jeffrey Stuckert of successfully treating the diseases of alcohol and opiate addiction at The Ridge and will add a valuable skill set to The Ridge’s high quality services.
The Ridge Had An Article Written About Them In The Cincinnati Enquirer.Read the Article
From Our Blog
Podcast of the Bill Cunningham show featuring the Medical Director from The Ridge Ohio, Doctor Marc Whitsett.April 25, 2016
At The Ridge, we’ve spoken about the dangers of alcohol withdrawal. Of all substances, alcohol withdrawal is the most...December 14, 2015
Most addictive drugs have both a mental and physical component, and opioids are no different. Physical addiction in particular...December 13, 2015
All of us can tell when a person is drunk. The signs are overt and well-known. A drunk person...December 12, 2015
If you’ve helped an addicted loved one into treatment you’ve already done them a potentially life-saving service, but treatment...December 11, 2015
A loved one’s addiction can be an ugly thing, a disease taking over their life and ruining everything they’ve...December 10, 2015
Get Social with The Ridge
What our patients and their loved ones say about us:
- "After drinking for over 30 years I was convinced I would die an alcoholic. I am grateful to The Ridge staff for opening the door to the rest of my life. Now I am able to spend quality time with my grandkids and make a difference in their lives."Cathy (Grandmother), Dayton
- "I was an inch away from losing my job due to my addiction. Thanks to The Ridge I am in recovery, got a promotion at my job, and have restored the relationships in my life."Bethany (Nurse), Northern Kentucky
- "Going to The Ridge has been a life changing experience. Through the amazing treatment I have received there, I am now eleven months sober and have finally regained control of myself and my life."Mark (Business Professional), Chicago
- "We were losing hope after my son's failure in outpatient treatment. He has been in recovery since leaving The Ridge and I feel like I finally have my son back – as does our family."Laura (Housewife, Mother), Cincinnati