Additional Information On Addiction
- The Ridge Residential Recovery Program Brochure
Learn about The Ridge’s drug addiction treatment program and all we have to offer.
- Seeking Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Employees
See the financial and moral benefits of helping an employee overcome their addiction.
- Differences Between Outpatient and Residential Treatment Programs
Residential and outpatient programs offer very different kinds of care for different levels of the addiction disease. Learn the difference and which is the right choice for you or a loved one.
- The Importance of Family Involvement in Substance Abuse Treatment and Addiction Therapy
No man is an island. An addict needs support to recover, and who better to offer that support than his or her family? An educated family knows how addiction affects their loved one, and what to do to help them safely recover.
- The Importance of Addiction Assessment – How, When and Why it is Valuable for Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Drug and alcohol addiction needs treatment, but not all addicts need the same level of care. A diagnostic assessment can discover exactly the treatment an addicted person needs.
- General Signs of Addiction
How can you tell if you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction? These common signs can be warnings of a larger problem.
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
Relapse can be devastating to a recovering drug addict or alcoholic. These techniques can minimize the risk of relapse and keep recovering addicts and alcoholic committed to sobriety.
- Key Factors in Addiction Recovery? Nutrition and Exercise!
The Ridge knows that healthy eating and physical fitness are two of our most potent weapons in the fight against addiction. Learn how they help recovering addicts and alcoholics stay sober.
- Tips for Staying Sober
For a recovering addict or alcoholic, every day is a test and requires a renewed commitment to recovery. These tips can help make the daily struggle to stay sober easier.